Audio Visual Technical Sales
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Video ConferencingSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field SalesSales - Lighting|
|Salary||£40000 - £55000 Per Annum negotiable doe plus commission & benef|
- The Opportunity
The role of Technical Sales is to generate sales revenue by promoting the companys product supply, system installation and equipment servicing to new and existing customers. This role requires a good understanding of sound, lighting projection systems sufficient to design complete solutions for educational, place of worship, corporate and entertainment clients, and the communication skills to present this information to prospective clients both in person and through the generation of written proposals.
The successful candidate for this role will keep abreast of relevant product developments so that prospective clients can be offered the optimum technical solutions for their requirements.
More specific functions are as follows: -
1. Research and contact prospective clients via all and any marketing routes available (lead generation).
2. Keep CRM updated
3. Act as key point of contact for customer
4. Attend on-site meetings to gather information as to customer requirements.
5. Generate technical system solutions to meet (and if possible, exceed) customers wishes/needs.
6. Create proposal documents as part of formal quoting procedure
7. Negotiate terms of sales and agreements and close sales
8. Liaise with purchasing to ensure timely procurement of stock for projects
9. Liaise with the engineering team to ensure full understanding of system design
10. Maintain regular contact with clients during and post project to ensure smooth execution of installation and ultimate customer satisfaction
11. Maintain relationships with suppliers and, where appropriate attend product presentations
12. Attend and support trade exhibitions
13. Meet pre-agreed sales targets
Based in Essex you will cover the South East including London, salary is negotiable and will depend on experience £40k-£55k basic with OTE to £65k plus car allowance or company car & benefits.
Your skills and experience
You will be a successful salesperson in the Audio Visual marketplace looking for a new opportunity where you can build your career and open up new verticals as well as increase sales in their current accounts.
You will be technically astute with good commercial skills. A great communicator, both verbal and written and a good team player.
You must have a driving licence and be prepared to travel, sometimes staying overnight.
Our clients design, supply and install tailored flexible sound, lighting, and audio-visual systems that are simple to use. They offer a broad spectrum of sound, lighting, projection and interactive screen solutions for specific market applications.
AV Jobs are the No 1 specialist Audio Visual Recruiter in the UK and work with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit.