Business Development Digital Signage
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South West London|
|Area||Surrey, EnglandCity of London, EnglandLondon South East, EnglandLondon South West, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - CorporateSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Salary doe from £35k basic + uncapped|
- The Opportunity
Reporting to the Sales Director, the BDM will initially be responsible for generating incremental business. Your efforts will begin with outreach to new prospective clients in all key channels to create your own leads which develop into meetings and opportunities.
You will consult with key stakeholders within organisations and brands to produce innovative digital signage experiences, be responsible for closing the deal and overseeing the successful delivery of their projects. After winning a Client, it is your responsibility to nurture the partnership and continue to explore new ideas and uncover potential.
A self-assured and persuasive consultant is required at the front end of the role with the ability to put the Clients needs and expectations at the top of their priorities. You will play your part in turning opportunities into compelling solutions and present them confidently to multiple stakeholder types from Marketing to IT and Procurement to Project Management.
The job is partially field based, expecting that once established, you will spend much of your time meeting with their Prospects and Clients. When in the office you will be undertaking lead generation activity, preparing for meetings, working with the team to create proposals and quotations and ensuring the smooth running of projects that are underway.
Resilience and persistence are required to interact with a broad prospect base in multiple channels and self-discipline to update the CRM with accurate and up-to- date insight, communications and data to ensure effective pipeline, task and opportunity management.
Based in the South West London salary will depend on experience but starts from £35k with a flat uncapped commission giving OTE of £50k plus car allowance and pension.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be:
▪ Tenacious business developer with a determination to succeed
▪ Experienced solutions seller using robust methodologies
▪ Excellent oral and written communicator
▪ Confident and outgoing personality
▪ Able to communicate effectively from board-level down with credibility
▪ Commercially aware, entrepreneurial thinker
▪ Highly organised and resourceful
▪ Able to deliver on numerous opportunities at once
▪ Creative problem solver
▪ Ability to develop and maintain relationships with prospects, customers and partners
▪ Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
▪ Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for quick turnaround times
▪ Able to achieve results independently and as part of a team
▪ Experience selling to organisations in our core channels in the field of AV, marketing or just a keen interest in technology may be an advantage
Our clients are experienced in successfully delivering creative and effective digital signage solutions, from stand-alone systems to stunning video walls and complex signage networks. As a well-known, dynamic company based in London, they are proud to have delivered a whole series of extraordinary installation successes for both small and major organisations.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiter and work with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time