Audio Visual Sales Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Video ConferencingSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - CorporateSales - External Account ManagerSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 Per Annum £35k-£50k doe £to £80k OTE plus car or|
- The Opportunity
AV Collaboration is a rapidly growing division within our client's business offering market leading solutions to customers to facilitate effective communication and collaboration across their business with specific focus on Meeting Rooms.
The role of Sales Consultant will include generating new business, as well as introducing and expanding the solutions provided to existing customers. The role will involve working closely with other members of the team to share expertise as well as working closely with our vendor and distribution partners.
▪ Develop and secure new business
▪ Scale existing customer accounts
▪ Achieve profit target per month
Through demonstrating product and vendor knowledge matching customer needs with the solution best suited to their needs.
▪ Research appropriate target markets and contacts, telemarketing to target data
▪ Timely, professional and knowledgeable follow up to leads
▪ Ability to present corporate and product pitch either over the phone or in person
▪ Co-ordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
▪ Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
▪ Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers, profiling and uncovering new business opportunities
▪ Maintain relationships with key vendors and distributors relevant to the specific target technology/solution
▪ Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training and workshops as well as reviewing publications and news
▪ Keep management, databases and systems up to date and accurate with all activities and results
▪ Participate in trade shows were appropriate
▪ Overall achieving target profit per month
Salary is negotiable doe £35k-£50k with excellent uncapped OTE plus car or car allowance and benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
▪ Proven track record in selling and hitting targets
▪ Consultative sales skills
▪ Proven track record of Account Management
▪ Negotiation and closing skills
▪ Ability to develop client relationships
▪ Existing knowledge or sales experience of Skype for Business Solutions
▪ Existing knowledge or sales experience of audio visual solutions
▪ Excellent written and verbal skills
▪ Ability to work independently
▪ Results orientated
Our client turns meeting spaces into areas where collaboration and communication is productive and efficient by using the latest Audio Visual and Collaboration technology solutions from key vendors.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit everytime.