This is an opportunity to work with a market leader to develop and execute communication campaigns across multiple product categories within the Education market at both end user and channel level.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Responsibility for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking / monitoring procedures
* Establishing effective working relationships with sales, product, lead generation, vendors, key resellers end users (as appropriate)
* Create compelling marketing campaigns to showcase solutions and produce results (leads)
* Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used
* Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives
* Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels (end user reseller)
* Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
* Develop and deliver appropriate sales enablement tools
* Conduct Market Research and Competitive Intelligence and feedback the results into the business in a forum that can be easily understood and digested
* Conduct marketing surveys to ensure marketing messaging and materials stay fresh and current
* Stays abreast of market trends
* Identify client success stories to create appropriate case studies and collateral
* Drive behaviour to deliver success within education marketing team
Salary will be negotiable and very competitive plus benefits- based in Surrey/Berks/Greater London. this is a permanent position but an Interim role may be considered.
Your skills, qualities and achievements
You will have a minimum of 5-7 years of professional marketing experience and a Marketing degree or equivalent professional experience.
* Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and ?thrives Under Pressure? are words that describe you
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation comfortably
* Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time to deliver results on time and under budget
* Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
You will be a skilled and experienced Marketing Manager with strong experience of marketing technical products (AV/IT or telecoms) ideally to the education market in the UK. Naturally, highly organised and with good planning and prioritisation skills. You will have a proven ability to manage multi-brand, multi-stage projects using a mix of vendor and channel resources and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will be able to influence at a high level and have proven ability to maximise parallel campaign activities through effective adoption and management of agencies. You will hold CIM Professional Diploma or similar qualification and have an understanding of online marketing including email, social media and website development/ management
Ideally experience of working in a fast moving international marketing team and of taking company products and services into new markets and sectors
Our client is a leading technology distributor based in the UK and selling across UK and Europe. they have an excellent portfolio of products and solutions for both public and private sector.
AV Jobs are specialists in providing a first class recruitment service for professional sales and marketing people, engineers and programmers throughout the UK and Europe. Our markets include Audio Visual, Video Conferencing, Unified Communications, Integrated Solutions, Business Management Systems.