Internal Sales Account Manager - AV Education
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandHants, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - EducationSales - Telephone SalesSales - Internal Account ManagerSales - Business Development|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 Per Annum £25k-£35k doe £50k+ OTE + benefits|
- The Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join an AV company who have identified significant new sales opportunities for an Account Manager within the education market and requires a focussed Account Manager to help develop their customer base.
The successful applicant will:
▪ Develop new and existing Education Accounts, focussing on education authorities where our client is not currently well known. The role will involve receiving all inbound sales enquiries, making outbound calls to existing database and cold calls to target accounts.
▪ As well as a professional sales manner and approach the role will involve providing basic front line technical support, quotations and proposals, introducing new solutions to existing customers and updating the company CRM. A strong technical background and interest in technology is advantageous.
▪ The focus of the role is in developing viable and profitable long term education customers for the business. This will initially involve analysing and calling the existing customer database, identifying new opportunities and introducing new solutions and technologies. This will be achieved through a combination of telephone calls, customised follow up emails and booking meetings or demos for the External Account Manager.
▪ Although there are over 1000 existing accounts of customers the company has sold to in the past, a strong emphasis will be placed on the ability to identify and develop opportunities from scratch.
Based in Berkshire salary is negotiable doe £25k-£35k basic salary with £50k + OTE and benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
▪ A minimum of 3 years' successful experience in education sales or a similar role, you will need to demonstrate initiative, drive and focus to thrive in a target driven role.
▪ Strong administration, organisational and communication skills are essential. This will need to be coupled with an ability to understand technical information and offer technical solutions explained in a simple, easy to understand manner.
▪ Strong IT skills are a must as the role will require good keyboard skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint.
▪ The company operates Salesforce as a CRM which you will need to update with all customer contacts. Experience of Salesforce is a benefit but not essential, however experience with other CRMs in previous roles to run, maintain and update account development and activity levels is essential.
▪ A knowledge of audio visual and IT is required.
Our client is an award winning technology business providing first class AV consultancy services and products. they offer excellent working conditions and a great team spirit to help grow your career.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.