Home Automation Channel Sales
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandHants, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandHertfordshire, UKOxford, Oxford|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Channel - vendorSales - Channel - DistributorSales - ResidentialSales - Home CinemaSales - External Account ManagerSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 Per Annum £35k basic £50k OTE + generous car all|
- The Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for a salesperson with successful experience in the AV Home Automation and residential market. You will work for a leading brand in this award winning distributor covering the UK Ireland.
Your role will be to:
▪ Develop strategy to achieve target and grow sales of product
▪ Conduct regular meetings with customers to ensure they are fully aware of your targeted products
▪ Work with key customers to develop action plans to increase sales of targeted products
▪ Arrange dealer training sessions of targeted products to ensure satisfactory competence levels
▪ Communicate with dealer personnel in all departments
▪ Facilitate technical training for dealers where required
▪ Monitor sales fluctuations within key dealers, analyse trends and report to Sales Director
You will develop existing accounts and open new accounts throughout your territory.
Ideally based M4 corridor salary is £35k basic plus £15k OTE plus generous car allowance and benefits
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Audio Visual and Home Automation sales in the residential market, ideally based in the channel.
You will be self-motivated, determined and have a proven sales track record within this marketplace. You will be looking for an opportunity with a successful and growing company who can help achieve your career aspirations and where you can make a difference.
You will be both a strong account manager and a business developer who understands the residential AV market marketplace and can add to the bottom line quickly.
Our client is an award winning AV distributor providing quality products into both Pro-AV and Custom Install and who can offer excellent training and career opportunities
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in UK and Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.