Corporate AV Sales
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||City of London, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Video ConferencingSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - CorporateSales - External Account ManagerSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£35000 - £80000 Per Annum Extremely competitive salary incl. ben|
- The Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for an AV Account manager to manage an array of existing accounts, as well as develop new business. You will be selling from a wide range of installed solutions and services into corporate end users, with the aim to develop key customer relationships that will deliver repeat business through providing solutions that add value to new and existing customers.
The sales department is fast paced and you need to have the energy and hunger to succeed in a competitive market.
Responsibilities and Duties
▪ Achieve your margin targets monthly
▪ Identify, qualify and close new opportunities
▪ Produce accurate quotes proposals with the support of pre-sales team.
▪ Generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met
▪ Own a clear and defined plan to deliver success
▪ Be able to confidently sell the company's wide range of solutions and services including ongoing maintenance.
▪ Ensure all opportunities are logged on the internal CRM, and all relevant opportunities are registered with key vendors
▪ Provide monthly sales forecasting and visibility into sales activity
▪ Put in place account management plans for key accounts
Based from our client's Central London office, salary is extremely competitive with excellent OTE and benefits.
Your skills and experience
To succeed in this role, it is essential you have a minimum 3 years experience in an AV reseller account management or business development role, where you have met and exceeded your targets.
We are looking for an individual who can confidently represent our client and grow relationships and therefore it is essential you can obtain clear technical briefs and translate these into workable, cost effective, profitable solutions that the customer can understand.
In summary this person needs to possess a mid-high level of AV technical knowledge that allows them to conduct their role successfully.
▪ You should also possess the following skills qualifications:
▪ Clear organisation skills
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
▪ Can demonstrate you take full ownership and show initiative when necessary
▪ Experience demonstrating solutions
Our client has a fast based business with opportunities presented that require an ultra-fast turnaround response. You need to be able to cope with that pace. You need to be organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator. You must be able to think on your feet, use your initiative, be a problem solver, strong in your conviction do what you say you will, on time. To be successful you will need to drive for excellence in everything you do.
Our client provides a level of service to their customers that means they never need to go elsewhere and it is key you believe in that ethos and have the all-round qualities to maintain that level of service.
CTS is desirable
Our client is an Audio-Visual Installation and Maintenance provider with customers all over the world, with projects throughout the UK and Europe.
The culture of the company sees a tremendous amount of team work to win projects and go onto to deliver them successfully. Their modern office in Central London is open 24/7 and provides their team with a friendly atmosphere to work within, bookable meeting rooms, quiet phone pods and breakout areas. Refreshments are available throughout the day.
Come and join a team where you will feel valued and can make a difference!
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit everytime.