Global Sales - Specialist Screens
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - EuropeanSales - Channel - vendorSales - Business Development|
|Salary||£40000 - £75000 Per Annum Extremely competitive salary incl. com|
- The Opportunity
This is a unique new role for an individual who wants to be part of a fresh team working in Theme Parks and Entertainment, Planetariums and Science Centres, selling specialist Dome and custom screens solutions.
The role will include pro-active business development, client management and coordination from the very first enquiry, right through to detailed technical design and preparation of budgets and proposals with the sales team. The projects will vary in value and size and you will be part of a diverse and highly skilled team.
The role requires extensive knowledge of either the audio-visual industry or entertainment attraction business or better, both - good industry contacts worldwide and an awareness of the issues with large scale projection systems.
This role is for someone based in Europe - (ideally Eastern Europe but skills and experience are more important than location as you will be home based but with frequent travel across the world) - as part of a specialist custom screen manufacturer company developing relationships with key clients worldwide and chasing projects from concept through to completion. The company manufactures specialist screens and distributes them worldwide with the specialist services required for design and installation.
▪ Business development and sales globally
▪ Presentations and meetings with clients following up on sales enquiries.
▪ Proactively develop new relationships with potential clients and track new projects.
▪ Contact management.
▪ Working with the General Manager and Operations Manager and team to follow through on proposals and quotations.
▪ Hold key commercial negotiations and discussions and work with the team on contracts.
You will be based anywhere in Europe and will sell through the channel globally. Salary and commission is very competitive circa £40k-£50k basic plus commission giving OTE of £70k+ (negotiable)
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
▪ Several years of professional commercial sales experience in a design or technical orientated company or within an end-user organisation.
▪ A good understanding of integrated multi-media AV systems or a good understanding and experience of attraction design or rides. Experience within the planetarium or specialist dome sector would also be an advantage.
▪ Technical education (University Degree in Electronics, Engineering or demonstrable equivalent in knowledge and experience)
▪ Good business skills (Education or background in business administration would be an advantage).
▪ Exceptional IT skills (MS-Office)
▪ Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English, with regards to customer communications and negotiations.
(Other European languages and/or Chinese Mandarin would be useful but not essential)
▪ Outgoing personality with highly developed communication and organisational skills
▪ High-level professionalism and strong service and customer orientation
▪ Strong negotiation skills and power of persuasion
▪ Highly developed team orientation and strong leadership qualities
▪ Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to work independently
▪ Personal flexibility and willingness to travel
▪ Commitment, motivation and enthusiasm
Our client manufactures screens which are in use across the world - in planetariums, exhibitions, museums and theme parks, as well as in industrial and design applications. They specialise in high-quality screens that are custom-designed to any shape or size, built to offer superb colour rendition and viewing angles.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.