Audio Visual Sales Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandHants, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Video ConferencingSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Unified CommunicationsSales - Channel - DistributorManager|
|Salary||£65000 - £80000 Per Annum Extremely competitive salary incl. ben|
- The Opportunity
Our client - a leading technology distributor - is looking for a Sales Manager to lead their team of field sales, business development managers and an internal sales manager. The Sales Manager is responsible for delivering the company's strategic objectives and achieving the agreed sales plan.
Our client works with some of the most exciting brands in the AV industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and responsive team on market leading projects.
· Execute agreed sales plan; achieving and exceeding team sales targets, new customer acquisition and leading new product and service campaigns.
· Recruitment, management and retention of key staff to achieve the plan.
· Provide executive updates on the plan and insight to market, customer and competitor activities.
· Provide regular forecast including key pipeline and risk mitigation plans.
· Foster a high performance team culture
· Influence internal stakeholders to ensure the Company maintains outstanding service levels to its customers in Sales, Operations, Reporting, Customer Service and Credit
· Maintain close relationships with senior stakeholders in key customers and vendors
· Exploit business growth with route to market strategies and key market influencers.
· Work proactively with vendors and/or Business Units/ General Sales to realise incremental business opportunities
· Actively participate in the company leadership team
Based in the Home Counties the salary package is extremely competitive for the successful candidate together with an excellent benefits package as befitting this senior management role.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be a strong sales leader and performance manager with excellent communication, motivation and relationship management skills
You will have the ability to engage and influence at board level in to the company's largest key customers and vendors.
You will have 5-10 years business to business experience with a strong track record of achieving results and have at least 3-5 years sales management experience
The successful candidate will be a motivational sales coach able to focus on team development and progression
Our client is an award winning technology distributor with a reputation for being at the front end of innovative solutions. They work with key Audio Visual vendors and technology partners globally and offer excellent career prospects.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit everytime.