AV Technical Support Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||City of London, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - Technical SupportDirector|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Doe £30k-£35k p.a. plus benefits|
- The Opportunity
Working for this innovative and creative company as a Technical Support Engineer you will work with our client's team in diagnosing issues on client sites, resolving issues where possible, and communicating with Senior Engineers and Developers where the issues require more input.
A strong audio visual background and mid level IT skills are needed as well as a calm logical nature. While an issue is ongoing you will be responsible for communicating with the client and keeping them informed so the ability to communicate technical concepts simply and clearly is a must.
· Support multiple client sites
· Develop strong relationships with clients
· Assist in setting up new client sites
· Train clients on the software use and assist them in getting the best out of their spaces
Our client has a small, tight knit and supportive team with lots of opportunities to grow and develop. They move fast and you will have high levels of responsibility and ownership from day one. If an exciting environment with different challenges is somewhere you thrive then this is the place for you.
Our client specialise in the design and build of Digital Collaborative Working Solutions and Environments. They work with some of the most innovative companies in the world to create interactive digital environments to help them get the best from their teams. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of new technologies and always pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Based in Central London salary doe is circa £30k-£35k p.a. plus benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate must have:
· Strong Knowledge of Audio Visual Systems
· Mid level knowledge of IT systems and basic networking
· Experience Customer and Client management (internal or external)
· Good understanding of MS Office programs
· Good time management and communication skills
It would be a bonus if you also had any of these skills -
· Experience of Azure or cloud management
· Hardware programming or control
· Any coding skills
Our client offer state of the art customer experiences using innovative Audio Visual technology to turn creative ideas into reality. They offer excellent working conditions and opportunities to thrive in a busy and creative environment.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.