Audio Visual Channel Sales (Hybrid)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Birmingham, EnglandWarwickshire, EnglandWorcestershire, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Collaborative TechnologySales - Channel - vendorSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 pa basic OTE £50 + mileage allowance|
- The Opportunity
With a growing range of technically complex products our client is now seeking a technical and commercially astute salesperson to join their team in the UK.
This is a varied and exciting sales role representing a global brand. It requires an enthusiastic, flexible and self-driven person to work as part of the UK sales team to support existing customers and channel partners and develop new accounts throughout the UK with both integrators and end-users.
A previous track record of selling AV or signal processing/ extension solutions in the UK would be an advantage.
▪ Proactively seek new customers and partners in a growing number of market niches.
▪ Evaluate customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions from the company product range.
▪ Arrange and attend meetings with prospective and existing end customers
▪ Represent the company at trade shows and other business events.
▪ Motivate and manage channel partners across the UK
▪ Conduct product demonstrations and presentations as appropriate with a view of securing business.
▪ Provide sales training to channel partners and end-users
Ideally based in Birmingham or West Midlands our client offers an excellent salary package of £25k-£28k p.a. basic £50k OTE plus mileage allowance and other benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience in an AV/ technology oriented sales role.
You will be well- connected within the AV market place. You will ideally have knowledge of Video compression formats and networking and an understanding of the Video Wall control market, Video over IP and knowledge of the IT and AV channel
▪ Works well within a small, but busy team, as well as on own initiative.
▪ Self-motivated and focused with personal drive and initiative.
▪ Enjoys technology and keeping up with new trends in IT and AV
▪ Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
▪ Flexible and able to adapt to changeable situations and requirements
▪ Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers as well as colleagues around the world.
▪ Good ‘networker
▪ Prepared to undertake regular domestic travel
Our client is a world leading provider of innovative video wall display technology who are expanding in the UK. They offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates alike to ensure the perfect job match every time.