Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Home Counties|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandEssex, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandCity of London, EnglandKent, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - Video ConferencingEngineer - Commissioning|
|Salary||£30000 - £31000 Per Day Circa £30k p.a. doe + vehicle when reqd|
- The Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audio Visual and Video Conferencing commissioning engineer to join this prestigious and successful AV IT Integrator.
To provide end-to-end system commissioning and quality assurance on a wide range of integrated audio visual and video conferencing technologies in both the corporate and public sectors. You will have a major input to the success of a project and the development of junior audio visual engineers
▪ To commission and quality assure Audio Visual and Video installations.
▪ You will be responsible for producing system configuration documentation and working through systems commissioning test scripts to ensure fully operational audio visual systems
▪ You will perform quality assurance checks on installations and identify any issues that need resolving.
▪ You will be responsible for 2nd line fault finding and technical resolution during the commissioning phase, escalating to the solutions architect where necessary.
▪ You will be able to advise on and assist the installation team with onsite commissioning tasks such as cable terminations and product configuration
▪ You will work through software control systems to identify programming snags
▪ Perform maintenance visits and on-going support where necessary
▪ Perform system training to end users
▪ To deliver audio visual commissioning to an excellent standard and communicate effectively to peers, management and customers.
Based in London salary is circa £31k doe plus company vehicle when required, pension and benefits.
Your skills and experience
▪ A proven track record in field based Audio Visual commissioning tasks, maintenance and operation
▪ Must have worked with corporate and/or government clients and in multi-discipline project teams, and have the ability to work with a variety of professionals
▪ The ability and presence to liaise with clients at senior level, external consultants and project consultants
▪ Understand the end to end complexities of an audio visual and video installation project.
▪ To be proficient commissioning modern Video Conferencing systems and AV equipment, including interactive displays,, digital signage, projectors, screens, digital signage audio products and control systems
▪ Hold CSCS, Relevant Health Safety accreditations.
▪ Ideally hold an InfoComm CTS I/S/D certification along with relevant industry manufacturer accreditations.
▪ Understand and be able to program Sound structure systems.
▪ To be proficient in Extron Programming and basic Crestron Programming.
▪ Ideally hold Cisco Video Certification or completed the Polycom CVE program.
▪ An understanding of AV systems integration with existing IT systems is essential
▪ You are required to hold a full drivers licence and you will also need to be CRB checked.
Our client is a leading independent technology solutions provider working with prestigious corporate clients and major government organisations, offering full managed communication, IT and AV solutions. This company has experienced continued organic growth in the UK and Europe and has ambitious plans for further growth, building on strong client relationships and partnerships with top technology vendors. This company are at the cutting edge of business technology solutions.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates alike to ensure the perfect job match every time.