AV & Digital Signage Sales
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Home Counties|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandEssex, EnglandHants, EnglandHertfordshire, UKMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandCity of London, EnglandLondon South East, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - CorporateSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Neg. doe circa £40k-£45k pa £90k OTE +|
- The Opportunity
This is an exciting role for an experienced Audio Visual/Digital Signage salesperson to work in this growing market selling a wide range of solutions across the UK.
Your key responsibilities will be to nurture your client base to increase sales and profit margin as well as uncover and win new business.
Basic salary is extremely competitive circa £ 40k-£50k dependent upon experience excellent OTE £90k (uncapped), car allowance and benefits.
You will cover the mainly the South and ideally be based M4 corridor.
Skills, qualities and experience
You must be an experienced AV Integrated systems salesperson with good technical skills and sound knowledge of AV, VC IT technology and integration benefits - success in the AV Digital Signage market would be ideal particularly with experience of selling into retail or similar markets.
Keen and hungry to succeed you will be career minded and focused on results.
Your key skills should include:
▪ The ability to design AV solutions (which can be checked by clients technical architects)
▪ Experience of Digital signage, Display Technology TV
▪ You must be a good relationship builder with excellent communication skills, both face to face and on the phone.
▪ A team player you must be highly motivated and driven to succeed.
▪ You must have a passion for delivering excellence in all of your communications with customers so that they see you as a “one stop shop” for all of the AV solutions.
Our client is a is a forward thinking business, who are an innovative and disruptive player in the Audio Visual sector. They help organisations connect their customers to their brand message through immersive and highly visual content.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual specialist recruiters in the UK and work with clients and candidates to match vacancy to person every time.