Internal Sales - AV Vendor French or Spanish speaker
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Bucks, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandLondon North West, EnglandHertfordshire, UK|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Channel - vendorSales - Telephone SalesSales - Internal Account Manager|
|Salary||£29000 - £35000 Per Annum Circa £29k doe plus comms (OTE £36k),|
- The Opportunity
Our client is seeking an inside sales representative with great administration skills to join their sales team in the Home Counties.
This varied role would suit a candidate who has some previous experience of working in an inside sales / admin role. The ideal candidate is well organised, has experience of working with international customers and is a pro-active and confident communicator.
▪ You will develop and maintain relationships with customers in multiple countries via telephone and e-mail
▪ Manage the company's loan stock database, send out loan products to customers and gather evaluation feedback. Send out weekly in/out report to rest of the team.
▪ Approach new customer leads and help field sales team arrange meetings.
▪ Work closely with and support the external sales force in particular when they are on the road. This could include assisting with Sales quote creation / submission.
▪ Answer inbound pre-sales calls and e-mails and proactively promote company product range
▪ Inform and educate distributors and channel partners of new products and developments
▪ Manage and update line listings of nominated e-tailers in UK,FR,SP,NL,BE on a quarterly basis
▪ Keep the companys sales contact database up to date and work with the sales team to obtain business cards for input into database
▪ Liaise with resellers distributors regarding paid for and free marketing initiatives and ensure that all activities are executed as agreed
▪ Manage all datasheet stock in the office to ensure there is always current supply. Order new stock and submit ‘running RAMA for printing
▪ Co-ordinate local marketing activities with the HQ based marketing team
▪ Continually obtaining and developing personal knowledge of the product range to ensure up to date and accurate information is provided to customers
▪ Occasionally represent the company at tradeshows and other business events; occasionally overseas.
Spanish or French as an additional language is a must.
Salary circa £29k p.a. plus commission (OTE £36k) and benefits including profit share. Located near Uxbridge.
Your skills and experience.
▪ Ideally educated to degree level
▪ Ability to speak French and/or Spanish
▪ Previous experience of working in the IT/ AV industry would be useful
▪ Excellent MS Office skills
▪ Great customer service and customer engagement skills
Works well within a small, but busy team, as well as on own initiative.
Self-motivated and focused with personal drive and initiative.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Flexible and able to adapt to changeable situations and requirements
Good oral and written communication skills
Our client is a world leading designer and manufacturer of innovative PC hardware and software in the field of high performance display devices across multiple niche markets. They manufacture, sell, market and support a wide range of innovative multi display graphics video solutions; including video wall controller boards and software.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates alike to ensure the perfect job match every time.