Audio Visual Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Home Counties|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandEssex, EnglandHants, EnglandHertfordshire, UKMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandCity of London, EnglandLondon South East, EnglandLondon South West, EnglandLondon North , EnglandLondon North West, England|
|Sector||ManagerManager - Project|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Neg doe £40k-£50k + car and benefits|
- The Opportunity
Our client's Audio Visual division continues to expand creating a real career opportunity for a talented individual to join them as an AV Project Manager.
Overall Job Purpose:
Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of assigned Audio Visual projects which have a beginning, an end and specified deliverables. You will be client focused and demonstrate a high level of governance throughout the project life cycle
Provides accountability for the following elements of project delivery from purchase order through implementation, commissioning and handover to follow-on support services.
Manage costs throughout the project, monitoring expenditure and ensuring change and variations are strictly controlled.
Technical understanding of solutions and will assume overall control of the direction and success of projects to achieve the client objectives within budget and on time.
Pay special attention to building the client relationship, demonstrating the company difference and delivering a personal, attentive service.
Main duties of the job: The role will include but will not be limited to:
▪ Project planning
▪ Assign a project team, organise and lead project kick off meetings
▪ Create a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
▪ Establish clearly defined roles, responsibilities and performance criteria within the project team for governance;
▪ Setup project documentation, software applications and plan regular update meetings
▪ Create key milestones and objectives to help ensure the project is successful.
▪ Implement and control the project
▪ Execute the project according to the project plan
▪ Work with internal teams to progress ordering and resource booking
▪ Ongoing updates on all project documentation
▪ Responsible for the collation of project data on the project portal as well as using bespoke software to set up and manage projects.
▪ Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
▪ The adoption of a disciplined life cycle governance throughout the project that includes approval gates at which viability is reviewed as well as approved recording and communicating decisions
▪ Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including internal participants
▪ Managing any risks or issues before escalation.
▪ Control and management of PL
▪ Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
▪ Change control management
▪ Evaluation and project completion
▪ Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
▪ Responsibility for handover of project including documentation and customer satisfaction
▪ Obtain feedback and organise and lead lessons learnt reviews and produce findings
▪ Ensure all invoicing is completed and accurate
▪ Manage a smooth transition into support services
▪ Successfully closure of the project ensuring excellent governance skills so project can be reviewed at any time.
Based in London or Home Counties salary is negotiable doe circa £40k-£50k plus car or allowance, pension & benefits.
Your skills and experience
▪ Able to produce project documentation to a high standard
▪ Able to work with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office
▪ Able to understand and work with system design drawings
▪ Able to motivate and manage project implementation teams
▪ Able to demonstrate excellent governance skills
▪ The ability and presence to liaise with clients at senior level, external consultants and project consultants
▪ A customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
▪ Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
▪ A thorough understanding of field based Audio Visual engineering, maintaining and operation
▪ A working understanding of current AV technologies, including; Audio Video management systems, Control systems, Lighting systems, Display and Presentation technology, digital signage solutions, video conferencing solutions, AV racks, switching and signal technology.
▪ An understanding of AV systems and Video services integration with IP networks and existing infrastructure
▪ Acquired industry accreditation (Avixa, Cedia etc)
▪ Conversant with Project Management best-practice and Methodologies e.g. (PRINCE2)
Our client is a leading independent technology solutions provider working with prestigious corporate clients and major government organisations, offering full managed communication, IT and AV solutions. This company has experienced continued organic growth in the UK and Europe and has ambitious plans for further growth, building on strong client relationships and partnerships with top technology vendors. This company are at the cutting edge of business technology solutions.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates alike to ensure the perfect job match every time.