AV Installation & Service Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - InstallerEngineer - ServiceEngineer - Video ConferencingEngineer - Home Cinema|
|Salary||£27000 - £30000 Per Annum Circa £27k pa. + vehicle, benefits & o|
- The Opportunity
Due to recent expansion, our clients are looking for experienced Audio Visual Engineer based from their Reading office.
The role will involve full UK travel including overnight stays.
The position will be supporting their large client base with their Audio-Visual technology on a service basis, and also completion of new installations.
Customers range from large retail installations to corporate and include Video Walls, Digital Signage and Video Conferencing.
Based from our client's Reading office salary is circa £27k-£28k plus company vehicle, overtime and pension.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
▪ Experience within a similar role.
▪ Experience of Projectors, Video walls, LED, Digital Signage CMS system
▪ Experience of using power tools and hand tools.
▪ Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative and professionalism.
▪ Experience of working within a team and individually.
▪ Full UK Driving Licence.
▪ Good PC knowledge
▪ Excellent IT skills and knowledge of networks.
▪ Excellent Knowledge of AV systems.
▪ SC Clearance highly desirable
▪ CSCS/ECS Card
Our client is a successful AV integration company offering fully serviced solutions to clients throughout the UK. They offer excellent career prospects to the successful candidate.
AV Jobs are the No.1 specialist AV recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to match person to vacancy every time.