AV Channel Sales Executive
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Surrey, EnglandBirmingham, EnglandWarwickshire, EnglandWorcestershire, EnglandSouth Yorkshire, EnglandHertfordshire, UK|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Channel - DistributorSales - Business DevelopmentSales - Field Sales|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 Per Annum Salary circa £35k basic + uncapped com|
- The Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to sell for a successful distributor looking after resellers across the UK & Eire and being responsible for Meeting Space Audio Visual Products.
Your key responsibilities will include:
▪ Achieve monthly product sales targets as set by Sales Director
▪ Achieve activity targets agreed at sales meeting
▪ Develop strategy to achieve target and grow sales of product
▪ Conduct regular meetings with customers to ensure they are fully aware of your targeted products
▪ Work with key customers to develop action plans to increase sales of targeted products
▪ Arrange dealer training sessions of targeted products to ensure satisfactory competence levels
▪ Communicate with dealer personnel in all departments
▪ Facilitate technical training for dealers where required
▪ Monitor sales fluctuations within key dealers, analyse trends and report to Sales Director
▪ Attend training sessions when requested, either at Manufacturers' premises or clients' office
▪ Arrange loan/evaluation equipment for dealers, follow-up and monitor progress
▪ Regularly check quotes for follow-up where required
Basic salary circa £35k with uncapped OTE plus car or car allowance and benefits. As you will be covering such a wide area - you will be based from home and expected to visit the office (M4 corridor)for training and sales meetings.
Your key skills and experience
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, determined and have a proven sales track record within the Audio Visual marketplace. You will be looking for an opportunity with a successful and growing company who can help achieve your career aspirations and where you can make a difference.
You will be both a strong account manager and a business developer who understands the AV market marketplace and can add to the bottom line quickly.
Our client is an award winning AV distributor providing quality products into both Pro-AV and Custom Install and who can offer excellent training and career opportunities
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in UK and Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.