Senior AV Installation Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||North West or West Midlands|
|Area||Derbyshire, EnglandLeicestershire, EnglandNottinghamshire, EnglandCheshire, EnglandGreater Manchester, EnglandMerseyside, EnglandBirmingham, EnglandWarwickshire, EnglandWorcestershire, EnglandSouth Yorkshire, EnglandWest Yorkshire, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - InstallerEngineer - ServiceEngineer - Video ConferencingEngineer - Project|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 Per Annum £30k-£35k p.a. plus benefits|
- The Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a well established and successful technology company installing a range of Audio Visual solutions into corporate, education and public sector clients across the North and Midlands.
▪ To provide installation services on a wide range of integrated audio visual and video conferencing technologies in both the corporate and public sectors. You will have a major input to the success of a project and the development of junior audio visual engineers
▪ Leading projects on your own or working as part of an installation team around the UK.
▪ You will install whole systems , including classroom solutions (interactive technologies, classroom audio, projectors and screens), board room systems (audio and video), video conferencing suites and digital signage. Some systems will also require installation of Crestron and AMX control systems and appropriate cabling infrastructure .
▪ Perform maintenance visits and on-going support .
▪ You will be capable of carrying out site surveys and producing specification documentation .
Based in the Midlands or North of England salary is circa £30k-£35k p.a.plus vehicle & benefits.
Your Skills, Knowledge Experience:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in field based Audio Visual installations , maintenance and operation.
▪ Must have worked with corporate and/or government clients and in multi-discipline project teams, and have the ability to work with a variety of professionals.
▪ The ability and presence to liaise with clients at senior level , external consultants and project consultants.
▪ To be proficient installing modern Video Conferencing systems and AV equipment, including interactive whiteboards, projectors, screens, digital signage, audio products and control systems.
▪ Ideally hold an InfoComm CTS I/S/D certification.
▪ Ideally hold Cisco Video Certification and completed the Polycom CVE program.
▪ An understanding of AV systems integration with existing IT systems is essential.
You are required to hold a full driver's licence and you will also need to be CRB checked.
Our client is a leading independent technology solutions provider working with prestigious corporate clients and major government organisations, offering full managed communication, IT and AV solutions. This company has experienced continued organic growth in the UK and Europe and has ambitious plans for further growth, building on strong client relationships and partnerships with top technology vendors. This company are at the cutting edge of business technology solutions.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates alike to ensure the perfect job match every time.