Audio Visual Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Sussex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandLondon South East, EnglandLondon South West, England|
|Sector||ManagerManager - Project|
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 Per Annum Negotiable circa £38k-£40k plus benefi|
- The Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in Audio Visual technology. They have a permanent full-time position available immediately in their Operations Team, for a high-quality Project Manager.
You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of multiple audio visual and video conferencing integration projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
▪ Lead the design, planning and implementation of projects
▪ Define the definition of project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables
▪ Coordinate, manage and motivate project teams
▪ Manage the project budget, proactively monitoring changes to project scope, identifying potential problems and devising contingency plans
▪ Identify resources required, select appropriate project personnel and assign individual responsibilities
▪ Prepare and track project timelines
▪ Ensure that project team personnel apply the company's installation methodology and quality standards
▪ Produce and issue reports on project progress and minimise the company's exposure to risk and financial loss during the project lifecycle
▪ Maintain an awareness of, and compliance with, the company's Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety policies and procedures
▪ Open up and maintain effective channels of communication with stakeholders, project teams and 3rd party contractors throughout the project
Based in Surrey/West Sussex salary is negotiable circa £38k-£40k plus car allowance & benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will ideally have
▪ A qualification in project management (Prince 2, PMP etc)
▪ Infocomm CTS, CTS-D or CTS-I certification would be an advantage
▪ In-depth understanding of both the theoretical and practical aspects of project management
▪ Fully conversant with project management techniques and tools
▪ Minimum 2 years experience in a Project Management role
▪ Excellent people-management skills
▪ A demonstrable track record in delivering multiple concurrent, high-value AV/VC projects
▪ Proficient in the use of project management software tools, including MS Project
▪ Lateral thinking and problem solving skills
▪ Planning, coordination and organisation
▪ Decision-making and communication skills
▪ Team working and customer service skills
▪ Flexibility and adaptability
▪ An awareness of new and emerging technologies
▪ An in-depth understanding of AV technology theory
Our client is an international company who offer leading edge technology to their clients worldwide. They offer an excellent career path for successful candidates.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in UK and Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.