AV Systems Design & Project Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Job Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - DesignEngineer - Video ConferencingEngineer - CommissioningEngineer - ProjectManagerManager - Project|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 Per Annum Euros 50k-60k doe + car & benefits|
- The Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to work for a global leader to utilise your Audio Visual design and project management skills to see projects through from beginning to end.
Your key responsibilities:
- - Advise the client, such as commercial - as to their technical needs;
- - Write the technical specifications as needed;
- - Define the process if different or adapted from the usual process of our client's projects
- - Define and implement the technical specifications that meet customer needs
- - Conduct technical deployment architecture in the following aspects:
o Definition of equipment or product developments to achieve (lead);
o Sending and or installation of equipment terms and mailing costs, ditto for Installation (coordination);
o Maintenance and associated guarantees (coordination).
- - Write a list of materials and provide purchases if required, to customer service
- - Coordinate the exchange of technical information between customer, internal teams and suppliers;
- - Ensure, in collaboration with the customer service team, that good internal controls initiate all steps of the process as defined by the project team;
- - Prepare and oversee customer service with initial deployment ((coordination, monitoring, control stakeholders, media speakers, wiring, hooks, monitors and servers, configuration, commissioning) to be taken into account in the final Service customer to operate over the long term;
- Write and update documentation for installation, use
- - Train and inform users about the solution;
- - Train stakeholders, providers on installations and repairs
- - At the request of the hotline or the client or Customer service, settle or resolve issues of supervision or operation of networks
Based in Paris, France (within 5 miles of City Centre) salary package is negotiable dependent upon experience circa Euros 50k-60k plus pension, health assurance and car.
Your skills and experience
You will be a qualified Audio Visual and/or Video Conferencing engineer with experience of systems design and project management.
Your skills an experience will include:
- Project Management in Audio Visual and/or Video conferencing projects
- Good communication skills in both French English
- - Multiple years experience of Commercial Audio Visual projects including system specification and installation of audio visual hardware.
- - Experience of working with colleagues across Europe and beyond.
- - Knowledge of Windows (Linux is a plus)
- - Knowledge of Scripting (sh, cmd, ...)
- - Architecture and products 'video' (formats, wiring ...)
- - Development and installation or architecture definition IP (IPv4 routing, mask ...)
You will be have excellent organisation skills as well as being an excellent team manager who has strong communications skills and gets the job done, on time and within budget - every time.
Our client is a well established global leader for experiential Design and Marketing Solutions, helping brands connect with their customers by providing music, digital signage, integrated audio visual, and interactive mobile marketing solutions that help them create an unforgettable experience for their customers.
AV Jobs are Europe's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.