Senior Internal Account Manager - Audio Visual
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandLondon South East, England|
|Sector||SalesSales - Audio VisualSales - Channel - DistributorSales - Internal Account ManagerSales - Business Development|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum Competitive salary + commission, profi|
- The Opportunity
This is a great career opportunity for a successful and experienced Audio Visual Account Manager with Team Leader/.Management potential to work for a leading distribution company.
The purpose of the role will be to provide strong, strategic and structured sales leadership to the internal sales team via leading by example, mentoring and training a team of highly motivated graduates to achieve success. You will also coordinate manage the Audio Visual sales team against both sales generation activities and sales results targets.
You will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and driving growth across the business, whilst working closely with other key organisational stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include;
▪ Agreeing with senior management the expected and required minimum activity levels
▪ Ensuring your team achieve or exceed daily/weekly/ monthly revenue and GP targets as set by the company.
▪ Real time tracking of performance vs. target throughout the month to ensure actions are taken proactively throughout the month to hit target.
▪ Activity levels must be analysed to ensure your team meet or exceed the minimum required KPIs, with suggestions for improvements.
▪ Monitor team members' inbound and outbound calls and activity levels in addition to customer reach. Evaluate and provide constructive feedback that will facilitate the required performance improvements.
▪ Ensure all team members are provided with continuous, accurate and up-to-date information regarding their performance enabling them to improve where required, providing support and guidance as needed.
▪ Setting account manager targets for recommendation and review with Senior Management.
▪ Act as a positive role model whilst providing firm leadership and direction to enable and ensure the sales teams achieve targets and goals.
▪ Conduct daily team meetings to promote overall strategy and objectives, through methods of best practice whilst sharing information regarding daily incentives / targets / promotions.
▪ Provide management and coaching to all staff in your team, ensuring team members understand what is expected from them and how the company believes they are performing.
▪ Identify training needs and provide recommendations to overcome skills gaps; how to deliver training required; at what cost and what benefit.
▪ Ensure all sales team members receive fully adequate induction and training during their time at the company.
▪ Working with product management to ensure the floor has compelling offers to call out on and be followed up appropriately.
▪ Working with the team to create strategic account plans for key accounts.
Based in Surrey/Greater London salary is extremely competitive plus uncapped commission and profit share, on-site parking, BUPA, pension and life assurance.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in the Audio Visual marketplace, ideally with a distributor. You will be able to manage key accounts and develop new business as well as mentor the team.
▪ Experience in developing talent and understanding how to motivate and influence people.
▪ Understanding the Audio Visual channel
▪ Self-motivated and ambitious
▪ Technically adept in selling benefits not features
▪ Keeping up to date with new technology including interactive and touch screen
Our client is a well established and successful technology distributor looking to expand the Audio Visual side of their business. They have strong working relationships with leading vendors in the AV channel and offer excellent working conditions and opportunity for advancement.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.