Web Marketing Manager AV Vendor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Home Counties|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBucks, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, EnglandLondon South West, EnglandHertfordshire, UK|
|Sector||ManagerManager - MarketingMarketingMarketing - Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 Per Annum £45k p.a. doe plus excellent benefits|
- The Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, global AV vendor as their Web Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our client's online presence in EMEA, using corporate web infrastructure to support their communication strategy and business model in the region.
You will champion web marketing for internal stakeholders, promoting our client's EMEA online presence and online marketing campaigns via direct ownership of SEO strategy. The role also works with internal stakeholders to influence content development, digital advertising and conversion optimisation from concept to completion.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities:
▪ Work with the EMEA Marketing team to drive engagement in the company's online presence by prospects and channel, securing increasing conversion of visits to sales opportunities.
▪ Regionalisation of content generated by corporate marketing team to accommodate evolving EMEA online marketing requirements.
▪ Management of the company's web relationships with Channel Partners and Industry Partners in the EMEA territory, to promote their work and control access to secure domains and protected content on their EMEA websites.
▪ Management and administration of the integrity (operational and intellectual) of the company's EMEA websites and brand online.
▪ Working with the Marketing Director EMEA and Digital Marketing Demand Generation Manager to evolve an online strategy that best supports the company's overall goals.
▪ Optimise web experiences and site conversion rates; by engaging in visitor and channel surveys and the analysis of web metrics, customer journeys, from conversion, content engagement and SEO.
▪ Work with the Marketing Management Team to determine content development and the repurposing of existing content assets, both corporate and regional, to secure increasing conversions.
▪ Work with the team to insure that regionalised corporate and local market communications are published in a timely manner.
▪ Secure the optimal transfer of visitor traffic from B2B media referrers through digital media agreements, part-work and content serialisation.
▪ Work with Creative Production team to create web page designs, mastheads, placeholders, product renderings and video that showcase online content and secure increased engagement of the same.
▪ Brief external agencies in the development of online campaign materials, infographics and web widgets.
▪ Manage Web Marketing Specialist roles, contractors and agency relationships to ensure relevant content from the web update queue is regionalised and published within agreed time frames.
▪ Manage Web Marketing Specialist roles in the administration of partner and media registration to secure domains and protected content on EMEA websites.
▪ Provide technical consultation and advice regarding plans for site structure, coding, and rendering of design into working website/page, CMS and hosting services; coordinating with external web development resources where relevant.
▪ Champion the development of dedicated French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish language sites.
▪ Manage all aspects of the company's EMEA FTP Server, user accounts and access rules and problem resolution.
Working from our client's UK HQ in the Home Counties the salary is circa £45k p.a. with excellent benefits as befits a blue chip company.
Your skills and experience
You will ideally have a degree or Masters in Web Marketing or Digital Marketing and have at least 5 years on the job experience preferably in the Audio Visual marketplace or complementary technology market.
A proven track record of successfully marketing a company's web presence is required.
You must be fluent in English (both verbally and in writing) and have excellent communication skills.
You must also have the following skills and experience:
▪ Web Development
▪ Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 CMS
▪ Episerve CMS
▪ HTML 5 / HTML Editor / Dreamweaver
▪ Css 3 / Css Frameworks
▪ Web Analytics / Google PPC Analytics
▪ SEO / SEO Analytics
▪ Server / domain set-up and management (Rackspace)
Our client is a global market leader in the Audio Visual marketplace manufacturing innovative, leading edge technology in AV and collaboration solutions worldwide. They offer an excellent career path for the successful candidate.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.