Audio Visual Technical Architect Contract
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||West Midlands or South|
|Area||Birmingham, EnglandWarwickshire, England|
|Sector||EngineerEngineer - Audio VisualEngineer - DesignEngineer - Technical Architect|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 Per Annum Negotiable to £60k + vehicle & benefit|
- The Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leader who can offer you job satisfaction.
Our client are looking to appoint a Technical Architect based from their offices in Berkshire. This is a contract appointment circa 12 months.
The role involves delivering pre-sales support and technical delivery on Audio Visual projects, deployments and usability to effectively influence customers at all levels throughout the decision making process.
To produce technical design and system design activities for pre and post order requirements.
▪ Assist the sales function in a pre-sales capacity in developing the relationship with the customer, inspiring confidence in our client's ability to understand their needs and deliver an unparalleled service level.
▪ Act as a technical and solution specialist able to support the sales team's requirements confidently.
▪ Understand and evaluate the technical needs of a customer focusing on best of breed and right fit for the customer.
▪ Understand and implement the necessary vendor requirements to enable the division to deliver against strategy in line with those vendor services.
▪ Act as the solution expert representing our client in front of customers to provide confidence in their Audio Visual product set
▪ Deliver service focussed presentations to customers when required as part of the Audio Visual sales cycle
▪ Completion of bid response and proposal documents in-line with standardised templates and wording in an accurate and articulate manner
▪ Ownership of high level diagrams demonstrating solution capabilities
▪ Deliver customer consultancy on solution design including road mapping.
▪ Support and work with the managed service architect teams on correct service wrap for the opportunities.
▪ Deliver customer consultancy on user adoption and business process creation/adaption to aid in usage growth
Based in the South East this position offers a very competitive rate for the successful contractor.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
▪ Experience in a customer facing environment as well as experience dealing with internal customers
▪ A customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills
▪ Ability to travel throughout the UK including overnight where required
▪ Ability to work within virtual teams and independently to deliver a high standard of service and documentation
▪ Must have a proven track record in Audio Visual solutions
▪ management/deployment/design and delivering high value technology projects in the corporate public sectors.
▪ Must have worked with corporate and/or government clients and in multi-discipline project teams.
▪ Must have a strong knowledge of project AV engineering, maintaining and operation, with a prior background working in a pre-sales, design and specification focused role.
▪ The ability and presence to liaise with clients at senior level, external consultants and project consultants.
▪ You will have current and working understanding of AV VC solutions and system integration.
▪ Able to produce project documentation and system design drawings to a high standard
▪ Able to work with Microsoft Project, Visio, Office and CAD software platforms
▪ Able to design reliable, high value Audio Visual technology solutions in the corporate public sectors
▪ A detailed understanding of current AV technologies including;
▪ Video management systems, Audio management systems, Control systems, Lighting systems, Display technology, Digital signage, Video conferencing
▪ A detailed understanding of AV systems integration with IP networks and existing IT systems is essential
▪ Experienced in configuration and programming of industry specific hardware and software (control systems, video/audio processing routing devices etc)
▪ Acquired industry accreditation (Infocomm, Cedia) Ideally hold CTS-D.
Our client is a leading independent technology solutions provider working with prestigious corporate clients and major government organisations, offering full managed communication, IT and AV solutions. This company has experienced continued organic growth in the UK and Europe and has ambitious plans for further growth, building on strong client relationships and partnerships with top technology vendors. This company are at the cutting edge of business technology solutions.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates alike to ensure the perfect job match every time.